Designed for a variety of everyday adventures! Warming up after a run, heading out for your favourite walk, meeting a friend for coffee or running out to get the groceries.
- Heavy weight fabric is a 280 GSM 65% cotton/35% polyester blend, to provide perfect mix of thickness and soft hand touch, with a bit of polyester to improve moisture management.
- Stretch panels on both sides of the body to allow for extra comfort, movement and shape.
- Tapered sleeves with thumb holes
- A nice large hood to keep you warm, and not interfere with your hair.
- Embroidered RLAG logo on the front right chest and hood.
- Cuffs on both the sleeves and waist
- Full heavy duty front zip
- Slightly raised front neck to help keep the neck warm
- Tab at the top of the zipper to protect the chin
This is a snug fitting polyester/spandex training and race top. Wide neck opening, and tapered long sleeves with thumb holes. Beauty of the stretch in the fabric allows it to fit snug, and still have that full comfort non-binding fit. A form fitting shape with stretch panels on both sides of the body to allow for extra comfort, movement and shape. Sleeves and thumbholes to keep your hands warm and everything where it should be.
Model is 5'6, 135pounds wearing a size XSmall - also wears a Small comfortably.
(Size chart in images)